We rendered full legal support to the Client and changed its foreign shareholder's name in the country of registration. Due to global restructuring of the Group, the Client’s shareholder has changed its name to comply with the new structure. The Team assisted GHH with drafting amendments to the constituent documents of the Kazakhstan-based company, collecting all relevant documentation as well as ancillary advice and support, which included re-registration of the foreign shareholder as a taxpayer in the Republic (a requirement of the tax legislation in such cases). According to the regulations, the name change should be completed with the registration authorities notice. For this purpose, the Unicase assistance included:
- notification process description;
- preparing the documents required;
- drafting a power of attorney for representatives and other documents;
- coordination of necessary meetings and signing of documents;
- notifications and advisory support when submitting the notification and related documents to the authorities.