Doing Business in CIS under COVID-19 Conditions
On April 10th 2020, ABA Section of International Law Eurasia/Russia Committee held the webinar on Doing Business in Ukraine, Russia and Kazakhstan in challenging times.
The webinar covered the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on CIS countries, including regulatory, employment, and contractual (force majeure) issues, how to manage emerging risks as well as to identify business opportunities in Ukraine, Russia, and Kazakhstan.
- Timur Bondaryev, Managing Partner, Arzinger, Ukraine
- Diana Tsutieva, Counsel, Foley Hoag, USA
- Oksana Karel, International Litigation and Arbitration, Counsel, Arzinger, Ukraine
- Alesya Pavlynska, Employment, and Corporate, Counsel, Arzinger, Ukraine
- Andrei Gusev, Managing Partner, Borenius Russia
- Artem Timoshenko, International Litigation and Arbitration, Partner, Unicase, Kazakhstan
- Aybek Kambaliyev, Employment, Senior Associate, Unicase, Kazakhstan
Please see more information in the presentation of the webinar.