Analysis of the speech of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan State of Emergency position
- A special public procurement procedure aimed at supporting domestic manufacturers will continue its work until August of 2020.
- The maximum use of domestic materials and equipment will be fixed as a priority condition for business development.
- According to infrastructure programs, the current level of localization will be increased from 40 to 60-70%.
- The Government, together with NPP Atameken, is launching a pilot project in several regions to develop a cooperative chain in the village “from field to counter”. During the implementation of this program, preferential microcrediting will apply at a rate of 6% per annum through the KazAgro line using the instruments of the Damu Fund guarantee.
- A new project for providing credit housing "5-10-20" is launched. 390 billion tenge is allocated for this project.
- The study of the introduction of a progressive scale of individual income tax in respect of wages and other types of income was launched.
- The President instructed to provide special measures for small business within the framework of the Business Roadmap program. Another measure of business support will be the expansion of the list of industries to which banks and other financial organizations provide deferred payments on loans.
- In order to prevent pressure from unscrupulous creditors, the President instructed to suspend the initiation of bankruptcy proceedings against legal entities and individual entrepreneurs until October 1 of the current year.
- the state of emergency is terminated throughout the country. However, in a number of regions the threat of infection remains. The epidemic is not completely defeated. A pandemic is still a public health hazard. Therefore, quarantine restrictions will be lifted gradually, as the situation in each region improves, ”Tokaev’s spokesman Berik Uali quotes
Автор: Валерий Буренков