Saniya is a recognised expert in the fields of PPP, project finance and construction. Saniya also advises on finance, infrastructure, traditional energy and renewable energy projects.
Ms. Perzadayeva supports government agencies, financial institutions and investors/developers in the energy sector projects including legislation shaping, deals structuring and project financing. Furthermore, she offers advice on the development of EPC contracts, supply contracts and other agreements, as well as on the issues of tariff and anti-monopoly regulations. Saniya regularly represents clients relating to attracting investments and establishing joint ventures.
Saniya is recommended by Chambers Global, Legal 500 and IFLR1000 as one of the best lawyer in Kazakhstan.
- Cardiff Law School, University of Wales, United Kingdom, LLB
- Queen Mary College, University of London, United Kingdom, LLM
- Adilet Higher law school, Kazakhstan, Bachelor of law
- Advising EBRD and the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan regarding Semey Street Lighting System Modernisation project implementation.
- Advising Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan and Asian Development Bank on Introduction of Auction mechanisms for Renewable Energy projects in Kazakhstan
- Advising one of the leading consulting firms of Singapore on tax issues in Kazakhstan
- Unicase advised Kazakhstan national company in regards to financing and implementation of the prospect in the field of space technology remote sensing of Earth
- Unicase team advising IFC, EBRD and the Government of Kazakhstan on the concession project for the construction and operation of the Big Almaty ring road (BAKAD) All projects