Raushana provides advice on a wide range of issues related to Kazakh law, including subsurface management, oil and gas, traditional and renewable sources of energy, infrastructure and PPP, and project finance and securities.
In particular, Raushana is one of the leading experts on matters relating to state regulations, financial institutions, and transaction structuring. Raushana acts as a specialized legal advisor on various complex pilot infrastructure projects carried out by the Government of Kazakhstan.
- Russian-Kyrgyz (Slavic) University, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan, majoring in jurisprudence (Honors)
- Eastern Mediterranean University, Cyprus, MA in International Relations (Honors), 2003
- Advising EBRD and the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan regarding Semey Street Lighting System Modernisation project implementation.
- Advising Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan and Asian Development Bank on Introduction of Auction mechanisms for Renewable Energy projects in Kazakhstan
- Advising EPC company on the project of consolidation of several households into one organisational structure
- Advised Chinese gold mining company during the acquisition of a stake in Kazakhstan Company developing one of the largest gold mining plants in Kazakhstan
- Representation of a major Chinese Telecom company on the implementation of the project worth more than 203 million US dollars to cover fiber-optic communication lines in rural settlements of Kazakhstan in the framework of public-private partnerships All projects
Publications of the Unicase:
- Comment: The Siting plan for the allocation of renewable energy sources facilities is planned to be developed in Kazakhstan.
- The 10 most significant legislative changes in 2016
- Kazakhstan adopted the new rules for the issuance of permits to attract foreign labour force
- Kazakhstan’s PPP projects’ attractiveness for banks
- Feasibility study validity period All publications