Artem heads the Dispute Resolution and Arbitration practices. He is a certified advocate and represents clients on all types of disputes at all levels of the judiciary, including in arbitrations. He has substantial experience in the enforcement of foreign court decisions in Kazakhstan. Artem also advises on various corporate issues including corporate restructurings, M&A deals, issuance and placement of shares.
Artem has extensive experience in FMCG and pharmaceutical sectors, as well as in protecting clients’ interests relating to the customs and tax law.
- Adilet Higher law school, Kazakhstan, Bachelor of law
- Advising a brewing company on labour issues including structure optimisation and staff reduction due to such optimisation
- Advising DHL Kazakhstan on antimonopoly regulation.
- Legal assistance to a German medical company on issues of liquidation of the representative office in Kazakhstan
- Advising Efes Kazakhstan on corporate structure and internal process optimisation issues
- Advising a pharmaceutical company on outstaffing matters All projects